- How to Handle Abuse
- Hitting, grabbing, and yelling can all be kinds of abuse. This site talks about what abuse is and what to do about it.
- Jennifer Ann's Group
- Dedicated to the prevention of teen dating violence through education. Tells about the warning signs of an abusive relationship and gives the number for the National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline.
- Offers articles, quiz and answers to teens' questions about recognizing and dealing with violence or abuse.
- Helpful information, stories, and advice from experts to support the young female sexual abuse survivor.
- Love: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- A guide for young women on love, respect and abuse in dating relationships.
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN)
- Anti-sexual assault organization working with local rape crisis centers across the U.S. Also has a web-based crisis hotline providing live and anonymous support. Carries out programs to prevent sexual assault, help victims and ensure that rapists are brought to justice.