- ALA.org: Great Web Sites for Kids
- Internet guide of child-safe sites selected by a committee of the American Library Association.
- Awesome Library
- Online resources including the top 5 percent in education. Separate entry pages for teachers, kids, teens, parents, and librarians. Includes a search engine.
- BJ Pinchbeck's Help with Homework
- More than 625 links to educational sites appropriate for homework help.
- Bob's Place
- Categorized sites for kindergarten students through high schoolers, as well as teachers. Includes English and French content.
- Children's Book Sequels
- Find links to the next book in a favorite series by visiting the author's website.
- CyberSleuth Kids
- A comprehensive educational search engine, directory and homework helper for the K-12 student. A virtual library and reference tool providing easy access to thousands of safe subject-specific sites.
- Education sites for K-8 teachers and kids. Find online educational games for kids of all ages, including math, grammar, science, spelling, and history.
- Kid's Online Resources
- Online directory of resource links to education, homework help, entertainment, games, music, Internet safety.
- Includes links to fun games and educational articles on many different topics. Categories are alphabetized for easy selection.
- Kindersite Project
- Offers links to graded and searchable games, songs and stories for the 2 to 6 yr group.
- Letter Lane
- A street where the houses are shaped like alphabet letters. Click on a letter house for fun and educational links that start with that letter.
- Library of Congress: For Kids and Families
- Presents resources from history, music, arts, language, and science.
- A collection of official sites of interest to kids - toys, games, movies, TV networks, sports, museums, and organizations.
- Holidays and special days as well as games, puzzles, Advent calendar, pictures to color. Lots of research links for kids K-6, and for teachers and parents too.
- Student Search Center
- Allows students and teachers alike to search for web sites on various topics. All sites are strictly reviewed for youth safety.