- BSI Education
- Provides information for 7-19 year olds about the use of British Standards in the design and manufacture of products.
- Bad Human Factors Designs
- A scrapbook of illustrated examples of things that are hard to use with suggestions on how to improve them.
- Building Big
- Learn about bridges, domes, skyscrapers, dams and tunnels. Find out the facts about large structures around the world and how they are built.
- Kids Cards 4 Christmas
- Let your child design their very own Christmas card and in turn raise funds for your Local School or Nursery.
- A place where children can engage and participate with the built environment. Offer various building projects and information about architecture.
- The Museum of Costume
- Provides information and photographs about fashionable dress for men, women and children from the late 18th century to the present day.