- Game and Other Meat Recipes from Hugs's Homehearth
- Several recipes for rabbit, squirrel, sheep's brain, calf's heart, and racoon.
- Dr. Frog's Recipe Page
- Includes a 1687 description of a dish of Parcht Locusts, and directions for marinating bee grubs in coconut cream.
- Grow-a-Brain: Entomophagy (Insect Eating) Archives
- Weblog with links and photographs covering all aspects of eating insects, from recipes to newspaper articles to personal experiences.
- Plutos Recipes
- Small collection includes Mealworm Chocolate Chip Cookies and Stir Fried Cricket Curry.
- University of Maryland Cookbook has recipes for appetizers, main dishes and desserts. Includes an introduction to entomophgy and sample list of insects eaten around the world. [PDF]
- NPR : The Cicadas Are Coming!
- Instructions on collecting them, and recipes for fried soft-shelled cicadas, El Chirper Tacos, and Cicada Rhubarb Pie. (May 16, 2004)