- Milk Recipes from Hugs's Homehearth
- Recipe for low fat blend, made with nonfat plain yogurt and low or nonfat cottage cheese, and for yogurt cheese which is made by draining yogurt through cheesecloth.
- Fun and educational site about cows and milk with facts, games, recipes, contests and merchandise.
- Butter Recipes at RecipeSource
- A collection of 150 butter recipes, from herbed butters to fruit butters.
- Cilantro and Lime Butter
- Use this slightly spicy, flavored butter for grilled meats with a Latin flavor. Make for day of use.
- Sun-dried Tomato Butter
- Unsalted butter is mixed with minced, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, garlic, and chilled for two hours. This can be used directly on cooked meat, or to flavor sauce or gravy.