- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Food recalls and allergy alerts issued by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency, Government of Canada to warn the public about food safety problems.
- Information about toys, appliances, cosmetics, medicines, foods, boats, automobiles and other products recalled by six United States federal agencies. Consumers may also report a dangerous product or review safety tips.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration - Recalls and Safety Alerts
- List of recalls, alerts, and warnings of foods, drugs, medical devices, and cosmetics.