- Information on psychological disorders and psychiatric medications. Includes mental health chats, support groups, journals, diaries, online psychological tests, and news.
- NAMI (National Alliance for the Mentally Ill)
- Not-for-profit, grassroots, self-help, support and advocacy organization of consumers, families, and friends of people with severe mental illnesses.
- National Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Provides help and hope for those in crisis, working to eliminate stigma of mental illness that may prevent people in crisis from seeking help.
- World Fellowship for Schizophrenia and Allied Disorders
- An international education and support network for families and friends of people with mental illnesses.