- Tea - Micronutrient Information Center - Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University
- Page http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/phytochemicals/tea/
- A detailed overview of the body of scientific knowledge pertaining to tea and health, with 84 references to studies and scientific articles.
- Types of Tea and Their Health Benefits
- Page http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/tea-types-and-their-health-benefits
- Overview of the health benefits of different varieties of tea, with an emphasis on findings backed by scientific evidence.