- MedlinePlus: Cow's Milk for Infants and Children
- Recommendation from the American Academy of Pediatricians that infants not be given milk. Includes suggested daily consumption of dairy products for infants, children, and adults.
- Milk: Polyunsaturated Non Adventures In Paradise
- Brief history of milk production and consumption, including health issues.
- PubMed: The Norwegian Women and Cancer Study
- Cohort study of 48,844 premenopausal Norwegian women that examined the relationship between childhood and adult milk consumption and breast cancer incidence. (September 01, 2001)
- Milk: The Perfect Food - For Cows
- Christina Pirello explains the basic health and nutritional reasons humans should avoid consumption of dairy products.
- PubMed: A Geographic Approach to Senile Cataracts
- F.J. Simmoons examination of evidence for the hypothesis that some types of senile cataracts may be brought on by decades-long consumption of milk and milk products.