- Ill Effects of Caffeine and How to Quit Coffee
- Information about symptoms of caffeine addiction, calculating daily intake, withdrawal symptoms, and quitting gradually.
- Institute for Coffee Studies
- Division of the Vanderbilt University Medical Center that investigates the chemical nature of coffee, identifies potential therapeutic uses, and disseminates findings to the public. Includes summaries of research.
- Institute for Scientific Information on Coffee
- Answers to questions about the effects of coffee on health, provided by the Institute for Scientific Information on Coffee.
- New Scientist: Coffee Drinkers Have Lower Diabetes Risk
- In a Dutch population, drinkers of seven or more cups of coffee a day were half as likely to develop type 2 diabetes. Journal reference: Lancet (vol 360, p 1477).
- The Coffee Review - Reference
- Browse hundreds of pages of informative coffee materials adapted from Kenneth Davids' books. Includes a section on coffee and health.