Smell and Taste
- Current understanding of the physiological basis for olfaction (sense of smell) and the possible molecular interactions that specify odorant signaling.
- Olfaction: From Genome Mining to Molecular Recognition Statistics
- Lecture on olfaction by Doron Lancet at UCSB
- The Sense of Scents, the Sense of Self
- Smell and its interaction with the brain, and in particular the relationship between smell and memory.
- The Taste and Smell Clinic
- Located in Washington, D.C. Information about the clinic, diagnosis, treatment, FAQs, research and contact details.
- Anosmia: Norfolk clinic helps those without a sense of smell
- The BBC reports on the UK’s first clinic to treat Anosmia. (November 04, 2012)