Search Engines subcat
- Simultaneously search multiple life sciences databases at the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI).
- The National Library of Medicine Gateway allows users to search in multiple retrieval systems at the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- KMLE Medical Dictionary
- Search several resources simultaneously for medical terminology, medical abbreviations, journals, and drug names.
- A tool from Health on the Net that searches the full text of 60,000 medical documents. Searches can be narrowed by location or type of source.
- Medical World Search
- This tool has the ability to query other search engines, also provides a discussion forum, medical spelling and drug acronym devices. All users must register and pay annual membership fee.