- Research and Training in Tropical Diseases
- Program sponsored by the World Health Organization, the United Nations, and the World Bank involved in combating major tropical diseases. Links to research publications.
- Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- London-based organization promoting the study, control and prevention of tropical diseases.
- Swiss Tropical Institute
- Mission is contribute to the improvement of the health of populations internationally through research, services and teaching and training. Site available in English, Deutsch, or Français.
- TROPMEDEX : Tropical Medicine Expeditions
- Intensive learning course on Tropical Medicine and Travel Medicine for health care professionals in Kenya and Uganda (East Africa).
- The Hospital for Tropical Diseases : Travel Health
- The department of travel medicine provides up to date information on vaccines and how to avoid nasty things like malaria and travelers diarrhea. (London)
- Tropical Disease Research
- Division of WHO which promotes, advocates and coordinates tropical disease control to improve the health status of individual communities and populations.