- Aboriginal and Islander Health Worker Journal
- National publication written by indigenous health workers. Includes table of contents and subscription details.
- Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet
- Providing material for policy makers, service providers, researchers, students and the general community. Features information on cultural, social, historical and economic health-related issues.
- Indigenous Health Research Development Program
- Building a career structure for students in Aboriginal health as well as assisting communities to address health issues in Ontario, Canada.
- Institute of Aboriginal Peoples' Health
- Addressing the health needs of Canada's Aboriginal peoples. Research areas include health promotion, prevention strategies, clinical trials, and ethics issues.
- The Australian Indigenous Doctors' Association
- A professional organisation for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander medical students and graduates. Promotes the prevention of chronic disease and illness and encourages the entry of indigenous people into the medical field.