- Center for Community Health, Education and Research
- A Boston based health and social services agency serving the Haitian and Haitian-American community.
- Central District Health Department - Boise, Idaho
- A Public Health Resource site. One of Idaho's seven independent public health districts, providing community health services to Ada, Boise, Elmore, and Valley Counties.
- Health-Related Quality of Life, CDC
- Information about CDC's use of health-related quality of life measures to track population health and identify health disparities in population subgroups, and in state and local communities.
- National Association of Community Health Centers
- National organization which provides services and technical assistance to health centers in support of their mission to provide health care services to the poor and medically underserved.
- The Community Guide
- Provides health professionals and community leaders with information needed for informed decision making on the most effective public health strategies, policies and programs for their communities.
- The Children's Health Fund
- A national pediatric mobile program supporting direct health services and public education programs in disadvantaged rural and urban communities. Details of individual programs and funding. Based in New York, USA.