- Intelligent Mechatronic Assistive Device Lab
- Institute of rehabilitation science and technology, National Yang Ming University, Taiwan.
- Jockey Club Rehabilitation Engineering Centre
- The center provides services to people with disabilities and academic programs in Biomedical and Rehabilitation Engineering in Hong Kong.
- Rehabilitation Engineering
- Contains designs and experiences of a graduate rehabilitation engineer. Information on job accommodations, augmentative communication, and assistive technology.
- Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center on Hearing Enhancement
- Conducts research programs that promote technological solutions to problems confronting people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA)
- An interdisciplinary association for the advancement of rehabilitation and assistive technologies (AT).