- Directory of Sites in Occupational and Environmental Health
- Provides many 'home grown' academically derived educational resources (also available as FAQs) as well as vetted and updated 'links' relating to Occupational and Environmental Health and Medicine.
- An association of health and safety professionals devoted to protecting the health of the American worker and the environment. It supports the industrial hygiene profession in the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of job-site hazards that may result in injury, illness, to workers.
- British Occupational Hygiene Society (BOHS)
- "The aim of the Society is to promote the science of occupational hygiene by raising awareness of the value of the speciality through education, information exchange, research and professional networking."