Colleges and Universities
- Georgia Tech OSHA Consultation Program
- Free, confidential, on-site consultation service for small companies (fewer than 500 employees) in Georgia that need assistance in occupational safety and health.
- Illinois State University Safety Program
- Undergraduate degree in Safety prepares students for careers in safety management and loss control consulting.
- Michigan State University - Office of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Safety
- MSU offering courses and training in radiation, chemical, biological and hazardous waste safety.
- University of Maryland - Department of Environmental Safety
- The DES provides technical, regulatory, and related management services to the University of Maryland community in order to achieve a safe and healthful campus environment in compliance with environmental and life safety regulations and standards.