- CIRP: Circumcision Information and Resource Pages
- Contains medical, legal, historical, ethical, religious and human rights references. Resources for parents and educators including anatomy, circumcision methods, and foreskin restoration.
- Circumcision Independent Reference and Commentary Service (CIRCS)
- Full texts of scientific and medical references about circumcision.
- International Circumcision Information Reference Centre
- Presents extracts and articles from medical journals and scientific papers, with the aim of assisting with informed decisions. Also features personal accounts and legal information.
- Lysozyme, the Foreskin and HIV Protection
- A summary of the evidence that the foreskin and the sub-preputial wetness under the foreskin (prepuce) may protect against human immunodeficiency virus. By George Hill. (March 19, 1999)