- BabyCenter Vaccine Resources
- Offers answers to questions about vaccine safety and effectiveness, including why your baby needs to be vaccinated, and reviews the current recommended immunization schedule.
- Every Child By Two
- Raises awareness of the importance of getting children fully immunized by the time they are two years old by educating health care workers and the general public. Includes a list of 'barriers' to immunization and their solutions.
- Immunisation Advisory Centre in New Zealand
- Offers unbiased information to the public and health professionals on all aspects of childhood immunisation against infectious diseases.
- NPR : Rotavirus Added to Bulky List of Childhood Vaccines
- Health officials recommend adding vaccines for flu and rotavirus to the regimen of childhood immunizations. Parents are objecting to the number of advised shots. [4:38 streaming audio broadcast] (February 24, 2006)