- BugwoodWiki: Insect Diseases
- Provides information on the viruses, bacteria, fungi and protozoa that can cause disease in insects.
- Synergy in Efficacy of Fungal Entomopathogens and Permethrin against West African Insecticide-Resistant Anopheles gambiae Mosquitoes
- Research study on fungal entomopathogens which may provide an additional tool for the control of insecticide-resistant malaria mosquitoes.
- Does Pathogen Spillover from Commercially Reared Bumble Bees Threaten Wild Pollinators?
- Open access research article by Michael C. Otterstatter and James D. Thomson.
- North American Bee-associated Mites
- Information on a project to study mites which affect bee populations. Guides to ecology, host-association, and distribution of these mites in North America.
- Wikipedia: Diseases of the Honey Bee
- Encyclopedia article on the pests and parasites, bacterial, fungal and viral diseases that affect bees.