- National Institute of Aging
- Government site with information on research and practical resources for the aging population.
- Healthy Aging Campaign
- National, ongoing, health promotion designed to broaden awareness of the positive aspects of aging and to provide inspiration to adults, ages 50 plus, to improve their physical, mental, social and financial health.
- International Aging Research Portfolio
- The IARP is a non-profit open-access knowledge management system. Scientists and organizations can track, analyze and visualize grant, publication and other research data in biomedical science worldwide.
- Science of Aging Knowledge Environment
- Archive of news, commentaries, disease case studies, databases, and other resources pertaining to aging-related research.
- The Gerontological Society of America
- Multidisciplinary society for professionals in the field of aging. Focuses on promoting the scientific study of aging.