Developers and Publishers
- Executive search firm specializing in the electronic entertainment industry. Site provides job opening descriptions, FAQ, and industry overview.
- Twenty-year veteran of the video game business strives to help future game developers understand the industry and the skills and tricks they will need to get a foot in the door.
- Parker Consulting
- Strategic consultant to the videogames industry. Services, philosophy, profile, and client list.
- The Giant List of Classic Game Programmers
- Large archive and general trivia repository for the creators of classic video games of the 1970s and 1980s.
- Independent Games Festival
- Annual event sponsored by CMP Media to award excellence in independent video game development in several categories. Background, finalists and winners from each year, how to submit a game for consideration, overview of the judging process, and press releases.
- Entertainment Software Association (IDSA/ESA)
- U.S. association dedicated to serving the business and public affairs interests of companies that publish video and computer games. Contains press releases, member links and information on ESA programs.