- History of Computer Game Design
- Page http://www.stanford.edu/class/sts145/
- A course at Stanford that provides a historical and critical approach to the evolution of computer and video game design. Syllabus and course notes.
- Public school teacher using games in the classroom
- Page http://www.mackenty.org/
- Website of Bill MacKenty, technology teacher at a traditional public school using video games in the classroom. Provides strategies for using games in teaching, including notes on assessment, and supplies pedagogically specific reviews of video games.