Murder-Mystery and Deduction
- Cluedofan.com : Cluedo & Clue
- Includes rules, information about the Cluedo Television Series and Clue The Movie, different versions of the games, and interactive murder mysteries.
- MysteryNet Community - Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM
- Discussion board for Clue Chronicles : Episode 1 - Fatal Illusion. Search the board for hints to the game and ask people for help.
- Globetrotter Games - Detective & Co
- Rules in English and Swedish. Images of the game. Also known as "Undercover" (UK) and "Heimlich & Co" (Germany).
- BoardGameGeek: Point of Law
- Database entry includes publication information, description, and photographs.
- Game Pile Review
- A review of the 3M Bookshelf Game Point of Law (1972). A summary of a court case (from a book of 100) is read aloud to the players along with four possible outcomes. The players discuss the case among themselves, then decide which of the outcomes is the correct one. The actual result of the case is then looked up. Each player who reached the same verdict as the court receives a good result. Based on an old radio show.