Exploration and Travel
- Globetrotter Games - Diamond City
- Presents basics, including number of players, object of the game, photos, and publication information. Also includes the rules in Swedish.
- GOOTMU -- Steffan O'Sullivan's Review
- An appreciation of a classic game, which stands for "Get-Out-Of-The-Maze Unit" - a little gizmo that works like a "Beam Me Up" device in that it beams you out of the maze.
- The Treasure of Inca
- Go around the game board until you find the treasure in one of the 9 temples and hurry to the camp before anyone else manage to take the treasure from you.
- Tutankhamen's Revenge
- Each player put, in order, one layer each in the card box, when the other don't look. When all cards are put in the box, then put the upper layer upon the other. Then try each player, with help of the "spade", to "dig out" so many cards with plus points as possible.