- Board gaming system for playing board games by electronic mail. Graphically design the various parts of a board game on your computer, the players make their moves and exchange recorded versions of the moves with their opponents. Free download. For Windows.
- GUB: the Generic Universal Boardgame
- A Java 2 application that allows players to play almost any type of board game on their computer, using a simple text file with game piece descriptions, a GIF or JPG copy of a game board, and an optional set of graphics for the game pieces. Several game piece sets are distributed here, and others may be created by other people and distributed from elsewhere.
- Lebensraum Campaign Headquarters
- Player support for PBEM play of free ADC2 Module "Lebensraum, the War in Europe 1939 to 1950", designed by Terry Shrum.