- Includes an on-line database of literature and links relevant to the study of cybersickness.
- High Performance Immersive Visualisation Group
- Learn more about the HPIVC and our IPT system also called CAVE.
- Research Center for Virtual Environments and Behavior
- Multi-disciplinary virtual environment research center at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Uses immersive virtual environment technology to study numerous aspects of human behavior.
- TU Vienna Virtual Environments group
- This page gives an overview of current and ongoing research on virtual environments at the TU Vienna. Projects focus on real-time graphics, user interfaces and multi-user systems.
- UNC Walkthrough Project
- Long-running project, whose goal is to allow viewers to experience architectural models in a simulated fashion.