- A Primer on How to Work with the Usenet Community
- Provides a list of things to remember when posting to Usenet groups.
- The Seven Don'ts of Usenet
- Gives a list of behaviours to be avoided when posting to Usenet groups, as well as links to expand on each item.
- Why Ask Questions in Public?
- Briefly explains advantages of asking technical questions in public rather than e-mailing them directly to a group member. Written and placed in the public domain by Russ Allbery.
- Why is Bottom-posting better than Top-posting?
- Short lesson by A. Smit and H.W. de Haan explaining how threaded conversations such as found on Usenet are adversely affected by those who "top post" instead of "bottom post" their replies.