- Debian GNU/Linux -- Mailing List Subscription
- Security mailing lists that deal with Debian Linux security issues, specifically the debian-security-announce and debian-security lists.
- Der Keiler
- Searchable real-time updated archive of major security lists and newsgroups, including Cert, Securiteam, Linuxsecurity, VulnWatch, Full-Disclosure, Bugtraq, Incidents, Securityfocus, and several Usenet groups.
- FreeBSD Resources
- Mailing lists pertaining to FreeBSD. freebsd-security and freebsd-security-notifications are sources of official FreeBSD specific notifications.
- IWS INFOCON Mailing List
- The INFOCON mailing list is devoted to the discussion of cyberthreats and all aspects of information operations, including offensive and defensive information warfare, information assurance, psychological operations, electronic warfare, ....
- SecuriTeam Mailing Lists
- Location of various security mailing lists pertaining to exploits, hacking tools, and others.
- The 'Security Digest' Archives
- Dedicated to the history of the early 'Security Digest' archives, from the Unix 'Security Mailing List', through the Zardoz 'Security Digest' to the Core 'Security List'.