- Institute for Personal Robots in Education
- The IPRE is a collaborative endeavor by Georgia Tech and Bryn Mawr College, to apply and evaluate the use of robotics in computer science education.
- Razor Robotics
- A website dedicated to providing educational resource for those wanting to learn more about Robotics.
- Robotics Alliance Project
- A NASA initiative which hopes to increase public support for the construction of robots for the use of extraterrestrial exploration.
- Science and Mechatronics Aided Research for Teachers
- A program that provides hardware and software integration experience to high school teachers. The program is based at Polytechnic University in Brooklyn, New York, and funded by NSF's Research Experience for Teachers program.