- ALI group at UMass
- Group at UMass that includes the Object Systems Laboratory, an active memory management research group.
- A debug heap for *nix. Captures buffer overwrites, memory leaks, stale pointers, most buffer underflows, and can provide statistics on block sizes.
- Richard Jones' Garbage Collection Page
- Richard Jones wrote Garbage Collection: Algorithms for Automatic Dynamic Memory Management", the first English book concerned solely with garbage collection. Garbage collection page has FAQs, and a bibliography.
- The Memory Management Reference
- A resource for programmers and computer scientists interested in memory management and garbage collection. Includes a bibliography of influential authors and papers in the field. Links to a glossary and a beginner's guide to the field.
- Wolfram Gloger's malloc homepage
- Links to ptmalloc, a multithreaded-variant of Doug Lea's memory allocator.
- The 2006 International Symposium on Memory Management
- Conference focused on research in management of dynamically allocated memory. Ottawa, Canada. (June 10, 2006)