- D System
- Research into program analysis, code generation, and programming tools for data-parallel languages. Technical papers.
- Design of Open Engineering Systems Laboratory
- The DOES lab strives to find and develop fundamental scientific principles in design and to facilitate their application in practice and education.
- Paderborn Center for Parallel Computing
- Computing and service center of University of Paderborn, Germany. Hosting and participating several national and international projects, operating innovative parallel computers. Good reputation in parallel computer science.
- Purdue's Adapter for Parallel Execution and Rapid Synchronization
- Hardware to reduce latency in communication between nodes of a parallel computing cluster. Paper describes the performance and software interface.
- VUB Parallel Computing Laboratory
- Part of the Department of Electronics and Informatics of the faculty of Applied Science of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.