- Affero - General Public License
- Copyleft license, derived from the GNU-GPL, designed to protect software distributed as web services.
- Against DRM 2.0
- A free copyleft license for artworks, which forbids DRM. Includes licence text, FAQ, and a few translations.
- BSD: OpenBSD Copyright Policy
- License and background on Berkeley Computer Systems Research Group copyrights.
- Bixoft Public License
- A proposal for an Open Source license that clearly distinguishes between software programs and programming tools.
- Debian Social Contract
- Initially designed as a set of commitments that the Debian developers agreed to abide by, it has later been adopted by the free software community as the basis of the Open Source Definition. The Open Directory Project's social contract was also inspired by it.
- Mozilla Public License
- Describes the licensing policy of the Mozilla Foundation, and provides the full text of the license, and FAQs.