- Westlaw Intranet Solutions
- Customizable components designed to help you stay abreast of current events and legal and business trends, research companies and areas of law, and provide custom access to Westlaw within intranets and enterprise portals.
- The Emergence and Potential of Enterprise Information Portals (EIPs)
- Essay on the definition and uses of Corporate Portals and how they provide ready access to information via the Intranet and Internet. Clive Finkelstein. (September 01, 1999)
- Assists with design, development, and mentoring of Portal sites using Oracle Portal technology.
- Web-based portal for organization and collaboration. Share files, links, and calendars, communicate with white boards and forums, and organize projects. Intuitive to use and very customizable.
- Hosted Intranet solution for community financial institutions. Runs in web browser.