News and Media
- SecurityFocus: Student hacks iTunes for compatibility
- Article on hacker who broke Apple's iTunes authentication, allowing non iTunes clients to connect to the service. (May 04, 2004)
- Butchered From Inside is an electronic publication of free speech and distribution written by the Italian hacker community.
- Bi-monthly magazine offering in-depth looks at both attack and defense techniques and concentrates on difficult technical issues.
- Radical Future
- Downloadable eZine in PDF format focusing on computer hacking, freedom of speech, and political beliefs.
- Phreedom Magazine
- Bulgarian hackers eZine offering user feedback, articles, faqs and archive of independent security research.
- Cyber Squirrel 1
- This map lists all unclassified Cyber Squirrel Operations that have been released to the public that we have been able to confirm. There are many more executed ops than displayed on this map however, those ops remain classified.