- Def Con
- Information about the largest annual hacker convention in the US, including past speeches, video, archives, and updates on the next upcoming show as well as links and other details.
- Black Hat
- Black Hat Conventions put you face to face with people on the cutting edge of network security, and with no vendor pitches.
- HITB - Hack in the Box
- HITBSecConf is the most intimate of the hacker conferences. Meet the best hackers, security researchers and practitioners in Kuala Lumpur and Bahrain.
- An annual East coast hacker convention hell-bent on offering an interesting and new atmosphere for demonstrating technology exploitation, inventive software and hardware solutions, as well as open discussion of critical information security issues.
- The Symposium on Security for Asia Network in Singapore aims to be a very different security conference from the rest of the security conferences that the information security community in Asia has come to be so familiar and frustrated with. SyScAN intends to be a non-product, non-vendor biased security conference.
- Three-day event held annually in San Diego, California, U.S that features lectures and a competitive game involving simulated network penetration.