- Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)
- Activism for civil liberties in issues such as internet censorship, internet governance, malicious interference.
- Ethics in Computing
- Directory of links concerning many issues and topics related to computers and their use.
- International Center for Information Ethics (ICIE)
- Academic website on information ethics. Platform for exchanging information about worldwide teaching and research in this field. News. Lists of institutions, teachers, and publications.
- International Charter
- International business organization that encourages business ethics and best practice policies.
- International Federation of Information Processing (IFIP)
- Working Group on Computers and Social Accountability.
- Web Ethics
- Includes collection of links to articles on ethics as it applies to the Internet and the law, computer use policies, blogging and privacy, from the WWW Virtual Library. Maintained by Paul Martin Lester, California State University at Fullerton.