- CTX - Creativyst Table eXchange Format
- A low-overhead alternative for exchanging tabular data. Overview, philosophy and goals, structure conventions and examples.
- The Comma Separated Value (CSV) File Format
- Used first in MS Excel, CSV has become a pseudo standard export throughout the industry. Overview, description, examples. CSV and Unicode. CSV to XML converter.
- Xbase File Format Description
- Describes various Xbase file formats, including the data files and the index files. By Erik Bachmann.