- Darwin Pond
- An imaginary gene pool, a primordial puddle of genetic surprises. Free download; Windows.
- Hardware Artificial Life (HAL)
- Lotus Artificial Life's Java cellular automata substrate capable of supporting evolving, self-reproducing organisms which are capable of universal computation.
- Quantum Flux: The Virtual Intelligence Matrix
- A model of human brain function designed by a neuroscientist at UCSD. The VIM is used to drive 3D characters who live in virtual worlds and can express emotion and creativity.
- The Virtual FishTank
- Designed for people of all ages, the FishTank offers firsthand experiences in creating artificial life forms and reveals how simple behavioral rules can produce complex and surprising results.