- Ashok Goel
- Ashok Goel is an Associate Professor of Computer and Cognitive Science at Georgia Institute of Technology. Research in various aspects of design includes investigation of the creative exploration involved in solving problems.
- William H. Calvin
- Theoretical neurophysiologist and author of "The Cerebral Code", and "How Brains Think".
- Pat Langley
- Research interests revolve around computational learning and discovery, especially their role in constructing scientific models, architectures for intelligent agents, and adaptive user interfaces.
- NYTimes.com: Exploring the Labyrinth of the Mind
- Detailed discussion of Hofstadter's life and works.
- Perspective of Mind: Douglas Hofstadter
- Essay discussing Hofstadter's views on intelligence and the mind.