- Quality Mattresses Manufacturers Consortium
- Italy. Non-profit organization of mattress manufacturing companies, dedicated to quality certification, information and technology transfer, and consumer education. List of member companies. English and Italian.
- SACTWU. Southern African Clothing and Textile Workers’ Union
- Labor union for employees in the South African textile, clothing and leather industries.
- TSA. Textile Society of the Americas
- USA. Association of students from the College of Textiles at North Carolina State University, with the purpose of offering the industry not only bilingual but also knowledgeable professionals of the Latin American culture. List of resumes. Links to related sites. [English and Spanish]
- ISO. International Organization for Standardization
- Switzerland. World wide federation of national standards institutes, promoting the development of standardization of goods and services. In English and French.
- ASTM International
- USA. Standards development organization that serves as an open forum for the development of high-quality, market-relevant international standards.
- BISFA. International Bureau for the Standardization of Man-made Fibers
- Belgium. Standardization agency of the International Association of Man-made Fiber Producers. Establishes terminology and technical rules for development, production, handling and marketing of each specific type of fiber.