Clearing Houses and Securities Depositories
- Icelandic Securities Depository
- The ISD is a registry, a depository and a clearing house for the settlement of equities and bonds in dematerialised form.
- Norwegian Central Securities Depository
- Also provides DvP in NOK in central bank money, and DvP in Euro in commercial bank money.
- Options Clearing Corporation
- OCC is the issuer and registered clearing facility for all U.S. exchange-listed securities options, including those traded on the American Stock Exchange, the Chicago Board Options Exchange, the Pacific Exchange, the Philadelphia Stock Exchange and The International Securities Exchange.