Standards and Protocols
- DEDICA Project
- A project funded by the European Union (EU) to research the use of PKI security with UN/EDIFACT for EDI.
- Electronic Commerce Code Management Association (ECCMA)
- Supports the development of open standards for content over the Internet. Includes standards downloads, membership information and FAQ.
- GS1 is a leading global organization dedicated to the design and implementation of global standards and solutions to improve efficiency and visibility in supply and demand chain globally and across sectors
- Standards for Technology in Automotive Retail (STAR) Organization use voluntary information technology (IT) standards as a catalyst in fulfilling the business information needs of dealers and manufacturers while reducing the time and effort previously required to support this activity.
- Wesupply provides business-to-business integration and supply chain collaboration solutions for retailers and manufacturers
- tScheme Limited
- Regulates the UK's electronic trust service providers. The site contains detailed background information, and information on how to become a member or gain tScheme approval.