- Consortium for Service Innovation
- A non-profit alliance of customer service organizations that are working together to solve industry-wide challenges. Events, current members, mission, programs, press, articles and membership details.
- Contact Professionals Alliance
- Canadian association for call centre managers, supervisors, and other operational staff. Meets monthly in Toronto and Mississauga.
- Customer Care Institute (CCI)
- CCI is an international organization serving customer care professionals. We focus on customer care issues found in the customer service, consumer affairs, telemarketing and help desk professions.
- Customer Service Institute of Australia
- CSIA is a professional, membership-based body dedicated to improving the standards of customer service both at an individual level and at a corporate level across Australian industry. It is also involved in the development of internationally accredited service and business management standards.
- The Association of Support Professionals
- A national (U.S.) organization dedicated to the advancement of the software support profession. Members can join local chapters to share ideas, insights, and experiences with their colleagues.