- American International Automobile Dealers (AIADA)
- They protect the economic viability and represent the political interests of America's international nameplate automobile dealerships by educating lawmakers and the public about the benefit the members have on the economy.
- Automotive Suppliers Benchmarking Association
- Provides benchmarking data to member automotive suppliers.
- The Retail Motor Industry Federation
- Representing the interests of businesses in the automotive industry in the UK.