- American Glovebox Society
- A non-profit organization formed in 1986 for the purposes of advancing the science of glovebox technology. Information about the society, services available, upcoming events, and publications.
- Association Enterprises
- Advice and guidance on the establishment and professional running of associations, clubs and societies.
- Association of Contingency Planners (ACP)
- A non-profit trade association dedicated to fostering continued professional growth and development in effective Contingency and Business Resumption Planning.
- Equal Employment Advisory Council
- Nonprofit association of employers dedicated exclusively to the advancement of practical and effective programs to eliminate workplace discrimination. Articles, personnel, and contact information.
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- A member-centric association empowering facility management professionals worldwide. Supports facility managers through education, credentialing, government relations, leadership opportunities, publishing, recognizing excellence, research and standards development.