Environment and Nature
- New Bioart Explores Consequences of Recent Scientific Discoveries
- Press release discussing the works to be displayed at the upcoming Human Nature II: Future Worlds exhibition and lecture series at the Indiana University Bloomington School of Fine Arts (SoFA) Gallery.
- Bioartists: Weird Science
- Article for Velocity Magazine discusses the new breed of artist created by science. Includes a brief interview with Adam Zaretsky.
- Science as Art Unites Disciplines
- Article discussing artists use of microbiology as a medium for art and bacterial appreciation of music. (May 09, 2000)
- Laval-Jeantet, Marion and Mangin, Benoit
- Collaborative art team (Art Oriente objet) providing projects resulting from experimentations that "reveal our behaviors as we face existence and the environment". Installations, objects, videos and photographs.
- Zaretsky, Adam
- Electronic Mutagensis. Project galleries, research articles and collaborative ventures from the bio-artist, working as a research affiliate at Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Department of Biology.