- Americans for Radio Diversity
- Home of ARD: activists and supporters of community-based and micropower radio. Actively petitions the FCC to make changes; the latest radio news, email announcement list and discussion board
- Free Radio Berkeley
- One of original leaders in movement to establish alternative community oriented broadcasting.
- National Radio Project
- Non-profit organization committed to producing and establishing distribution networks for independent radio journalism,the promotion of civic participation and greater access to media.
- Veteran Wireless Operators Association
- Full membership is open to those holding a Radiotelegraph or Radiotelephone License, who served as an operator of a radiotelegraph or radiotelephone station including broadcast and television, armed services who served in a similar position such as Coast Guard operators. Open to individuals with licenses issued by any government. Includes newsletters and awards overview.