- Film Music
- Rubberneck/Chris Blackford commentary on noted scores and their composers. Includes both known and relatively obscure people and works.
- Film Score Rundowns
- Cue-by-cue analysis of actual written film and television scores by Bill Wrobel.
- From Scene to Shining Screen: A Short History of Film Music
- Summary of Hollywood's interrelationship with composers and musicians from the silent period through the 20th Century. By composer and UCLA professor Paul Chihara for American Composers Orchestra.
- Musical World of Rocky Horror
- Information about Rocky Horror audio. A sounds collection as well as related song lyrics, and reviews. Scans of covers of CDs and vinyl and information on box sets. Images of performers over the years.